By HIM
I've seen the Demons
I've felt their chill, my spine went cold
I saw the darkness, consuming me
The ultimate fear, everything gone
Time with no meaning or reason
Their eyes pierced me like arrows
Tearing through what was left of my soul
That was written by my friend Sean. Thoughts?
Actually it reminded me a bit of that post you did once Shaun. Remember? Maybe not... but it does.
My heart hurts.
I've felt their chill, my spine went cold
I saw the darkness, consuming me
The ultimate fear, everything gone
Time with no meaning or reason
Their eyes pierced me like arrows
Tearing through what was left of my soul
That was written by my friend Sean. Thoughts?
Actually it reminded me a bit of that post you did once Shaun. Remember? Maybe not... but it does.
My heart hurts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home