Thursday, October 20, 2005

Do us all a favour

"Why don't you do us all a favour and try being honest for once." It's a line from a movie, but I'm sure it's been said many times before.
Why do I keep coming back to this. Honesty. I have to be honest about myself, be myself, be true to myself. But I don't know who I am. And I don't know how to figure out who I am.
Perhaps I'm not really wearing a mask, perhaps this is me, just as I am? Perhaps. But who knows. No one can tell me the answer to this dilema. This is something I'm going to have to figure out on my own.
Or perhaps I won't. Perhaps I'll just stay as I am. It seems to have been working fine for the past few years, it shall work fine for the next ten I'm sure.
I don't know. It's just all so confusing.
Maybe I shall spend the rest of my life being confused about myself, and uncomfortable in my own head.
Seriously, I think most people go through this back in junior high when they hit puberty. What is wrong with me!?!?!
I'm going to crawl into The Hole now.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaun said...

Hey there, finally this stupid thing popped up. Sheesh. Well that is interesting. As usual of course.What shall I say. Number one a hole is the worst place to go. You got to believe that you can discover yourself or you never will. You can't want to be unsure your entire life and you sure don't want to be alone do you? Well I am saying is that if you don't know yourself how is it good to get into a relationship. You have to be comfortable with yourself first. So get out of that hole and figure some stuff out k? I'm here if you'd like me to help take apart that brain of yours.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home