The Light
I run, and it stalks me. Once again as I try to fee mysef, it tries to keep me in. I break free once, and it takes hold again. I am trapped, i am held fast, against my will, I am enclosed within it's claws. I frantically search for an escape. I desperatly struggle and fight against the hold which this beast has upon me. A light appears. The beast cringes, but does not let go of his horrible hold on me. At first all I can see is a faint shine in the distance. My voice echos around me and the light gains mass. As it gets nearer the beast seems to shrink. The beast lets out a magnificent growl as it fades into nothingness. In view of the light the beast seem harmelss, small, unassuming. I climb out of it's now loosened grasp and run forward, towards the light. I weakly fall into the light, and let it hold me close, tenderly, lovingly. I revel in the comfort which i have for so long seeked, and now have finally found.

1 Comments:
OH MY FLIPPIN WORD!
Post a Comment
<< Home