Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Prayers


I have an exam today, and I always have trouble with exams. I can study as hard as I want but when it comes to actually taking the exam I blank out. I just can't think of the answers, even though I know I know the answers.
So today, I asked some people to pray for me. And I got an interesting response.
"We'll see"
Someone told me that they might pray for me, but probably not. I didn't understand it. They said that they pray for starving kids, dying people, that kind of thing. That they didn't pray for the little things.
For a second I was stunned. I couldn't understand it. My whole life I had been taught that God cares for every aspect of life, even the tiniest of things. My prayers range from the dying of this earth, to simple decisions I make like how I should spend my money.
So, now I'm faced with this, and I think "maybe I've been doing it wrong the whole time." And then I came to this realization:
God answers all my prayers. Even the little ones. So, obviously he cares about those ones too.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i found your blog through shaun (i'm friends with his sister steph) and i just wanted to say "amen!" God totally hears your everything...he loves you and wants an intimate relationship!! i pray about exams all the time...
God bless!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home