Borrow mine
As you know, I find it very difficult to express myself in words, in actions, in anything. Lets just say I can't express myself no matter what I do. That leaves me feeling very frustrated and messed up. But ever once in a while I hear a song that helps me express what I am feeling.
Lyrics:
Chorus
You can borrow mine
When your hope is gone
Borrow mine
When you can’t go on
‘Cause the world will not defeat you
If we’re side by side
When your faith is hard to find
You can borrow mine
You can borrow mine
Verse
Take my love
All that you can see
Is the raging sea all around us
Don’t give up
Cause I’m not letting go
And the love we know will not fail us
We’ll lay it all down
As we call out
Only love can
Come and set us free
Repeat Chorus
Bridge
When you are weak
Unable to speak
And you cannot find the truth
All of your sorrow
Will be gone tomorrow
I have faith you can borrow
‘Cause I still believe in you
Repeat Chorus
Take my hand
Take my love
Don’t give up, no
Don’t give up
This song is by Bebo Norman
It says it all Shaun. Exactly what I want to say to you. If I could sing, I would sing this to you.
I know there is nothing anyone can say when you feel like shit, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here, still watching you, with you, even from far away.
*hug*
Lyrics:
Chorus
You can borrow mine
When your hope is gone
Borrow mine
When you can’t go on
‘Cause the world will not defeat you
If we’re side by side
When your faith is hard to find
You can borrow mine
You can borrow mine
Verse
Take my love
All that you can see
Is the raging sea all around us
Don’t give up
Cause I’m not letting go
And the love we know will not fail us
We’ll lay it all down
As we call out
Only love can
Come and set us free
Repeat Chorus
Bridge
When you are weak
Unable to speak
And you cannot find the truth
All of your sorrow
Will be gone tomorrow
I have faith you can borrow
‘Cause I still believe in you
Repeat Chorus
Take my hand
Take my love
Don’t give up, no
Don’t give up
This song is by Bebo Norman
It says it all Shaun. Exactly what I want to say to you. If I could sing, I would sing this to you.
I know there is nothing anyone can say when you feel like shit, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here, still watching you, with you, even from far away.
*hug*

1 Comments:
Thanks, that means a lot. I enjoyed that. I don't have a lot to say about it but it was good. Have a good one. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home