Monday, October 17, 2005

On your plan for your mate

I didn't write this, I got it at a youth retreat one year, but I thought I would share it, cause it's good.



Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to Christians, says, "No, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with living loved by me alone. I love you my child and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan that exists - one that you cannot even imagine. I want you to have the best.

Don't be anxious. Don't you worry. Don't look around a things others have gotten or that have been given to them. Don't look at the things that you THINK you want. Just keep looking off and way up to me, or you will miss what I want to show you.

And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you would ever dream. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready, you will have to wait. I am working this very moment to have both of you ready at the same time - until you are satisfied exclusivly with me and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and is thus perfect love.

And remember my child, I want you to have this most wonderful love, I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love that I offer you with myself. Know, I love you completly.

I AM THE ALMIGHTY GOD
"Believe and be satisfied"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home