Liar
Is it wrong to lie always?
The Bible says Satan is the Father of Lies. So, I'm going to guess that EVERY lie is bad... but then...
I tell people I miss them. All the time "I miss you!" It's nice to hear it. It lets you know that someone loves you, that someone cares, that someone values the time they spend with you, and that they want to spend more time. So I say it, cause I do love you, I do care, and I do value the time I spend with you.
But I don't really miss you. Call it a gift, call it a curse, but I don't miss people. Not many people anyways. I can think of one person right now that I truly miss. Okay, two. And neither of those people are a member of my family. Isn't family the ones your supposed to miss the most?
So, I don't miss many people. But I tell people I miss them all the time. So, am I giving in to Satan when I say this? I don't know.
To me the world is black and white, without question. No grey area at all.... but this one seems to blend, and I know it shouldn't, and I can't decide what to do with it.
It's especially hard when people say this miss you "I miss you" they say... and then what am I to do? "Oh, that's nice" That seems kinda harsh when they are EXPECTING you to tell them that you miss them too.
OH THE DILEMA
The Bible says Satan is the Father of Lies. So, I'm going to guess that EVERY lie is bad... but then...
I tell people I miss them. All the time "I miss you!" It's nice to hear it. It lets you know that someone loves you, that someone cares, that someone values the time they spend with you, and that they want to spend more time. So I say it, cause I do love you, I do care, and I do value the time I spend with you.
But I don't really miss you. Call it a gift, call it a curse, but I don't miss people. Not many people anyways. I can think of one person right now that I truly miss. Okay, two. And neither of those people are a member of my family. Isn't family the ones your supposed to miss the most?
So, I don't miss many people. But I tell people I miss them all the time. So, am I giving in to Satan when I say this? I don't know.
To me the world is black and white, without question. No grey area at all.... but this one seems to blend, and I know it shouldn't, and I can't decide what to do with it.
It's especially hard when people say this miss you "I miss you" they say... and then what am I to do? "Oh, that's nice" That seems kinda harsh when they are EXPECTING you to tell them that you miss them too.
OH THE DILEMA

1 Comments:
why do you have to think of satan everytime you lie????
i always thought it was all a fairy tale....satan blah blah
Lying is a god given talent to get ourselves out of situations:)
Post a Comment
<< Home