Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Undescribable

I do not bring elegant, beautiful words, all I bring is my soul and my heart.

Wow. Is there any other word to speak when you hear the word of God from his very mouth? When he touches you with his hand, when he looks upon you lovingly with his eyes? There is no other word besides.... wow.

I'm finding it difficult to think, to speak, to express. All I can feel is this great joy inside me. This explosion of peace and love; of salvation. I'm saved. I'm saved from the choking hold of sins grip of death. Not to say that I sin no more, but I no longer have to worry about it killing me.

I want to get up and dance and shout and praise God. I am alive... Jesus is alive... He is alive in me!

Seriously, there aren't words to explain it. Look to God. Follow his path. Get back on that horse and keep riding. I may get knocked down, but I get up again, nothings going to keep me down, least of all Satan. Oh glorious Father! I'm totally inlisting your help in this. Your the only one who can get me through.

So prepare to do battle... prepare to fight off this sin that satan will be bombing me with. I put on the full armor of God: The Belt of truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, the Sandals of peace, Sheild of Faith, Helmet of Salvation, and most important.. The Sword of the Spirit.

Okay, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. I'm just so.... gah! JOYFUL!






Wow, God. that you blessed me with this experience is amazing. I don't feel totally deserving of this chance to do right by you, so many chances you've given me. But I'm jumping on this chance. This is my time to shine, my time to be the warrior your making me into. I'm going to get it right this time. And if I don't, I'm going to get up, and keep on fighting. With your help God, we are the ultimate devil destroying machine!
And God, what did I ever do to deserve a friend like the one you've sent me. Thank you so much for using him, and speaking to me through him, and just... he's an amazing son of yours. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home