God is good
All the time. You know. Man, tonight was such a great night. I mean, nothing spectacular. Just out with a friend. went for ice cream, went to a movie. And it was just.. nice, you know. God is good. There is just something about being content. When I am content it isn't like... complete contentedness. I'm usually more ecstatic than content. Like right now, i'm in a "content" mood. But really I just want to run around yelling and screaming and praising God for how good he is. It's like.. seriously, if I don't get a real hug soon I'm going to explode! Seriously. Like physical contact is one of my love languages... or so I learned from a book (don't laugh!) And it's been a while :p Don't worry, i'm not doubting that I'm loved. lol. Anyways, hope God blesses y'all too.
TTYL
TTYL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home